SENIOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTS CLERK
Published on 26 October, 2017
A busy property management company based in Belsize Park is looking to add to their existing team in their Accounts Department The role is a challenging and varied one which involves:
• Reconciling client bank accounts regularly
• Preparation of service charge year end accounts
• Allocating invoices and handling contractor payments
• Resolving internal and external queries on accounts
• Liaising directly with clients/tenants and suppliers
• Administrative support for the Property Managers
• Invoicing and handling clients’ financial records Experience in service charge client accounting or Multi-User System/Chronos is desirable but not essential.
Good knowledge of Microsoft Office packages (including Excel, Word and Outlook).
Candidates should have excellent numeracy/analytical skills and competency in dealing with financial information as well as good communication skills and be able to work well within a team.
Days and hours negotiable – Excellent Salary Package! Strictly no agency enquiries.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com 020 7586 8550 07831 460904