NURSERY PRACTITIONER – LEVEL 2/3
Published on 27 July, 2018
SAINT PANCRAS COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION
Nursery Practitioner Level 2 / 3 £10,608 pa. plus pension for 20 hours per week / term time only Responsibilities Work in a community nursery to: • Develop a safe, caring and stimulating environment for children aged 2-5.
• Involve parents in their children’s learning and development.
• Be part of the nursery team in a lovely community centre based in NW1.
• Level 2 qualifications in childcare are essential. Level 3 is preferred.
• Experience of working in a nursery and preferably a community setting is essential.
• Post is initially available for 12 months with the intention to make it a permanent position.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for an application pack.
Deadline for returning completed forms: 9am on 9th August 2018.
Interviews are provisionally planned for 20th or 21st August.
SPCA is a London Living Wage Employer