LIVING CENTRE MANAGER
Published on 26 January, 2018
Living Centre Manager – Somers Town Community Centre
Hours per week = 30hrs per week
Salary per annum = £40, 000 pro-rata
Somers Town Community Association is in a very exciting phase of its development.
We are an ambitious and well respected “go to”, charity based in the heart of the Kings Cross “Knowledge Quarter” in London.
We have a very strong, relationship with our local community and stakeholders and are proud of our central role in many partnerships and consortia. We are now recruiting for a Living Centre Manager to help make this happen.
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated person to make their mark and be part of one of the most amazing new facilities to be developed in Somers Town for generations.
successful candidate will:-
• Have at least two years’ proven experience of managing a front line community facility/building
• Have a minimum of two years’ experience working directly with community groups in a paid or voluntary capacity; managing and developing community services, projects, or activities.
• Have experience of fundraising inclusive of Local Authority, Trust & Foundation, Contract and CSR
• Need to demonstrate the ability to work with and engage key stakeholders at every level, whilst understanding the complexity of diverse inner city communities
• Have experience of developing and implementing strategies to achieve organizational objectives
• Have excellent communication skills, oral and written and the ability to communicate effectively with and report to community groups and a wide range of stakeholders • Have experience of managing financial budgets
• Have successfully managed developed and supported staff or can demonstrate capability to do so Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for an application pack
Closing date 25th February 2018 at midnight.
Interviews w/c 5th March 2018